Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Little Brother

This is a picture of my kids from 2007...  Oh the Memories! 

Carter was only 3 months old and Allison is in her terrible two's! She was SO uncooperative that day that I am amazed we got this cute picture!

I scrapbook the "professional pictures" of the kids in an album separate from our regular family album. When I scraped this, I had a new paper tearing tool and my Cricut was new, too! I used the tearing tool to tear the patterned paper and add just a little bit of texture. 

My favorite part of this layout (beside the adorable kids!) is the striped letters! I cut thin strips from various scraps of blue paper and stuck them to a thin sheet of velum. I lined them up right next to each other and used a Zyron sticker maker to make sure they were stuck down really well!  Then I ran the striped sheet of velum through my cricut!  I really LOVE how it turned out! And it was fun to make!


Hope this inspipres you to make somthing great!
Happy scrappin'!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment